APPLE SERVICE - CO-OP @ HOME
Co-op @ Home (formerly Something Digital) has been offering sales and service of Apple products in the Pembina Valley since 2004. We offer service and support for all Apple hardware, including computers, iOS devices (iPad, iPhone, iPod), Apple TV, Apple Watch, and Beats headphones. Service is available in English, German, and Spanish.
What to Expect
One of our technicians will meet with you to discuss repair options. The vast majority of repairs are done in-house, and always utilize genuine Apple service parts. We will diagnose the problem and provide you with a quote for any applicable charges that may not be covered by warranty. We offer same-day repair on many common repairs such as iPhone display or battery replacement, and 2-3 day turn around if your repair requires a part we do not have in stock.
Where to Find Us
Hours of Operation
Our technicians are typically available Monday to Friday, 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Our last reservation of the day is typically 4:30 p.m., though appointments may be available evenings or Saturdays. Please contact us for details.
Although appointments are not required for service, reservations can be may via Apple’s Support website here: https://getsupport.apple.com
Here are some examples of what you can can expect to pay for out-of-warranty repairs:
- iPhone Screen Replacement Pricing: https://support.apple.com/en-ca/iphone/repair/service/screen-replacement
- iPhone Battery Replacement Pricing: https://support.apple.com/en-ca/iphone/repair/service/battery-power
- Other iPhone Repairs: https://support.apple.com/en-ca/iphone/repair/service#otherfees
Before you bring in your device
Taken from https://support.apple.com/en-ca/HT201557
Follow these steps before you take your device to an Apple Store, Apple Authorized Service Provider, or carrier. If your device won't turn on or respond, finish as many steps as possible:
- Back up your iOS device. https://support.apple.com/kb/ht203977
- Have your Apple ID password ready. https://support.apple.com/apple-id. For some repairs, you'll need your Apple ID password to erase your device and turn off Find My iPhone.*
- Bring your sales receipt (if possible), in case your service requires proof of purchase. https://support.apple.com/kb/ht202711
- Bring your device and any accessories that you need help with. Bring a form of personal identification, like a driver’s license, passport, or other government-issued ID.
- If you haven't already, call to check whether you need an appointment before you go to a service location. For example, schedule a Genius Bar reservation before you go to an Apple Store. https://getsupport.apple.com/
If you would like updates on the status of your repair, upon dropping your device off please provide us with a cell phone number that you can be reached at. You will be notified of when your repair is being started, when parts have been allocated, and when your device is ready for pickup.